Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and GO AZ Motorcycles
ARIZONA BIKE WEEK / CAVE CREEK BIKE WEEK 2019 LAS VEGAS TRIP SWEEPSTAKES
Enter for Your Chance to Win a Trip to Las Vegas
Drawing: Monday, April 8, 2019
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
- Open to all U.S. legal residents 18 years of age or older as of April 8, 2019.
- Employees, directors, officers, and managers of Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles, their parent or affiliated companies, promotional partners, suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agency partners, their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Void where prohibited by law.
2. How To Enter:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Beginning Friday, March 29, 2019, through Sunday, April 7, 2019, entrants may enter by visiting Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale, GO AZ Indian Motorcycles, GO AZ Motorcycles in Peoria, or the GO AZ Motorcycles booth at Cave Creek Bike Week. Beginning Wednesday, April 3, 2019, entrants may also enter by visiting the Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale booth area at WestWorld (Arizona Bike Week site).
- Enter by completing the Sweepstakes Entry Form via iPad or paper entry. Entries will be accepted until 4pm local time, April 7, 2019.
- All entries must include both a legible valid personal cell phone number and valid email address to be eligible to win.
- Only one entry per day, per location is allowed. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Prize Awards:
- One winner will be drawn at random from entry forms that are received by 4pm local time, April 7, 2019.
- Winner will receive a 3-day/2-night trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, which shall take the form of a $1,500 Visa gift card. No prize substitutions are permitted. Winner will be responsible for making all travel arrangements, including, but not limited to, ground/air transportation, lodging, meals, shows, etc.
4. Selection of Winners/Winner Notification:
- Winner will be determined through random drawing.
- Winner will be contacted by cellular phone on April 8, 2019. If the entrant does not answer his or her phone when called a text message and email will be sent. Failure to respond to a phone call, text or email within 24 hours from the timestamp of the last method of attempted contact will render the entrant ineligible and another winner will be selected and subject to these same contact rules until such time a responsive winner is located.
- Winners must present a valid I.D. that matches the information provided on their entry form.
- No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted, unless approved by Sponsor.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes due upon acceptance of the prize.
5. Release of Liability:
- By accepting the sweepstakes prize, winner grants permission to Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and/or GO AZ Motorcycles to use winner's name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting the sweepstake prize, winner agrees to release and hold Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles, and their parent and affiliated companies, their respective partners, directors, managers, officers, and employees harmless against any and all claims, damages, injuries, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use and/or misuse of the prize.
- Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use and/or misuse of any prize.
6. Additional Rules
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale and GO AZ Motorcycles.
- By entering Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to "Opt-in" to dealerships’ customer database for future promotional use. Entry information is for internal use only.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, stolen, destroyed, incomplete or illegible entries.
- Non-compliance with these rule requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this sweepstakes for any or no reason at its sole discretion.
- These Rules and this Sweepstakes are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Arizona. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Arizona, Maricopa County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Arizona and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this Sweepstakes.